Price: $854.92 USD
Free UPS shipping on this product
*In continental United States and most of Canada.
This kit includes tips, exhaust pipes, muffler, clamps, gasket and all necessary hardware.
2007-2009 Pontiac GXP 2.0L Turbo
It was our continuing effort to give you a performance exhaust choice that led to the development of the GXP-RCD kit. We designed and manufactured this dual in, dual out true X design 11” muffler just for this application. The regular 14” muffler we had just wouldn’t fit, the space constraints that are inherent in the GXP for rear center duals offered another interesting benefit. The sound is very unique, this kits sound falls right in between our Mach and our Street Race.
A rear valence change is required to complete this look, please contact Norm’s Fiberglass (574) 255-7843 for your valence or diffuser order. ( The valence or diffuser is not included in the price of your Solo Kit) (www.normsfiberglass.com)
The GXP-RCD kit package totally transforms your GXP in both looks and sound.
Here are some attributes of our GXP-RCD system:
• This is a rear center dual configuration.
• Requires a valence change. (See above information to order your valence or diffuser)
• Solo’s mid-range sounding exhaust kit for the turbo GXP.
• Fully polished stainless steel cat back exhaust kit.
• Includes all necessary hardware for installation.
• Classed as moderate sounding high performance.
• 3” mandrel bent polished stainless steel.
• Laser cut stainless steel flange.
• Extra hanger included for support.
• Heavy duty double braided flex pipe is used.
• A very precise hand made flare is on the front pipe to alleviate having to reduce the pipe to 2 ½”.
• The front pipe mates to the stock 2 ½” catalytic converter or our full 3” free flow converter.
• The best transition stamped stainless steel Y pipe is used to take the system from a single 3” to a dual 2 ½”.
• The dual 2 ½ pipes used here are more flow that the single 3”.
• We decided to go with the more difficult design of a dual in dual out muffler.
• This muffler is a heavily packed with ceramic fiber and stainless steel wool, and a true X design muffler. Made from stainless steel. We made and toned this muffler specifically for the 2.0 Turbo, Ecotek engine.
• The tailpipes flow into a beautifully crafted dual oval stainless steel exhaust tips manufactured by Solo Performance.
• Finely crafted by Norm’s Fiberglass, www.normsfiberglass.com
• Professionally painted to match your car. TO ORDER: PLEASE CALL THE ABOVE NOTED NUMBER.
• 19 HP increase, 7 extra foot pounds of torque increase.
Back to Top Customer comments
No, I should be thanking YOU! I’m not worthy of having this “instrument” on my car.
This is THE best mod on my car. The car already turns heads, but I get compliments on the exhaust tone and the looks of the exhaust all the time.
If you think the sound is awesome, just wait ’till you hear it with an ECU tune! I’ve got the BSR tune. It did not become louder, but it became throatier (is that a word?). The tone of the exhaust implied “power” before. Now, with the ECU tune, it says “I’m gonna kick your a–!”
I am so friggin’ happy I drove up there to get this. Even with the rock hit I suffered on the PA Turnpike! (That’s been fixed.)
Thanks again for such a great looking and sounding product. I honestly can’t think of enough superlatives to describe your product. I can’t imagine anyone being anything but absolutely thrilled and delighted at having it on their car.
At WOT, the symphonious tone of the exhaust note is truly intoxicating. I can’t go under a bridge or a tunnel without giving it a blast. You’ve turned me into an exhaust note junkie!
This sounds amazing….can’t wait to get one!!!!! Again, great work from SOLO.
Jeff , all that I can say is that I am racking up the miles on the RCD system , and bumping into the rev limiter more than ever before. As we were saying on 5 July when we R & D ‘d it on ” Kate ” , it is just about the perfect sound level. You can make it purr along if you want. I’ve done that, and then accelerated away from someone beside me only to have them catch me (I let them) at the next light and they ask me what’s under the hood.
When you stand on it , it’s another case entirely – definitely loud enough for all but the race track crowd. My mileage has increased , and now I can’t wait for the Hahn/BSR tuner package. I’m proud that my ” NAVY AIR “, Mean , “Kate “, named after the actress Kate Beckinsale, got her pictures on this forum.
Well done , jeff !
Please contact Jeff Boychuk for raw product inquires (Stealth, storm, quantum, mach, mufflers, resonators, mandrel bends & exhaust tips) and Pontiac Solstice exhaust kits.
Please contact Steve Mariano for Camaro, Pontiac G8, Challenger, Charger, Saturn Sky & Redline, Smart Car, exhaust kits.