Price: $619.53 USD
Free UPS shipping on this product
*In continental United States and most of Canada.
This kit includes exhaust pipes, resonator, muffler, exhaust tip, gasket and all necessary hardware.
2006-2009 2.4L Pontiac Solstice & Saturn Sky
The NA Single exhaust kit has a great performance tone with the stock converter and manifold. The NA Single gets louder if you incorporate a header and free flow catalytic converter. Many customers love this sound and say that it’s what performance exhausts should sound like. Some say it’s too loud with all three moods (Header, Cat and NA Single) but that’s where the NA Single QT (Quiet) comes in!
The NA Single QT is recommended for a soft performance sound when you have a header and free flow cat. The NA Single QT uses a bigger bodied muffler to reduce the noise.
Note: The NA Single QT is not recommended if you have a stock manifold and converter as it’s too quiet.
Here are some attributes of our NA-Single & NA-Single QT system:
• Fully polished stainless steel cat back single exhaust kit.
• Includes all necessary hardware for installation.
• No rear valence change is required.
• 2 ½ ” polished piping.
• Laser cut stainless steel flange.
• Extra hanger included for support.
• Aircraft quality QUANTUM resonator designed and manufactured by SOLO PERFORMANCE.
• Heavy duty double braided flex pipe is used.
• 2 ½” polished pipe with stainless steel hangers and laser cut stainless flanges.
• Free flow Mach 4 x 9 body muffler for the “NA Single”.
• A Storm series 5 x 11 body muffler for the “NA Single QT”.
• The tail flows into a beautifully crafter beveled 4” angle cut full bodied stainless steel exhaust tip manufactured by Solo Performance.
• 4-5 HP increase, 10+ torque increase, rev’s come much quicker, many reports of gas mileage increase.
Back to TopCustomer comments
Jeff and Solo First Class, I don’t think so, what’s above First Class! These guys are the Cat’s Pajama’s, that’s above First Class.
I have a Solo exhaust system from front to back (see sig). Couldn’t be happier, thanks Jeff.
PS: For those curious, the header fits under the DDM supercharger kit with no problem
Please contact Jeff Boychuk for raw product inquires (Stealth, storm, quantum, mach, mufflers, resonators, mandrel bends & exhaust tips) and Pontiac Solstice exhaust kits.
Please contact Steve Mariano for Camaro, Pontiac G8, Challenger, Charger, Saturn Sky & Redline, Smart Car, exhaust kits.